Jerusalem Online

Monday, November 7, 2011

Sharia law is illegal in the US


Implying any part of the Sharia law in any US court is illegal and Unconstitutional. The Oath of Allegiance declares: 


"I hereby declare, on oath,
that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince,  
 potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I  have heretofore been a subject or citizen;"


Sharia law is a representative of Islamic sovereignty: It is the oath of for a price and potentate: It is the governing of a foreign state: The governing force/law for citizen subject to government other than that of the United States of America's Constitution. Therefore any ruling deriving in while or in part of Sharia's law is illegal and subject to nullification. 


Judges who have allowed it should resign subject to not upholding the Law of the Land they are sworn to uphold and protect.



The Oath of Allegiance
I hereby declare, on oath,
that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all 
 allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince,
potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I  

have heretofore been a subject or citizen; 
that I will support and defend the Constitution and  

 laws of the United States of America against all  
enemies, foreign and domestic;

that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; 
that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States 
when required by the law;
that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed 
Forces of the United States when required by the law;
that I will perform work of national importance under 
civilian direction when required by the law; and
that I take this obligation freely without any  
mental reservation or purpose of evasion; 
so help me God

No comments:

Post a Comment